Friday, April 23, 2010

"Hood River to Bend"

I went to Hood River this week to drop off 17 paintings for my show at the Gorge White House. This is a great place with incredible views of not only Mt Hood but of the whole area. This is a historic home on a century old working farm with everything from cut flowers to fruit. The show will kick off on May 2nd with a reception from 1- 3 p.m. in the wine tasting area of the old house.
Take a look at their web site to get an over all view of this beautiful place.


Also during this month I will also be dropping off more work to a new gallery in Bend that had approached me just before last Thanksgiving for representation. The River Bend Fine Art Gallery in downtown Bend opens this May with a small event on the 7thh and a grand opening on the 28th. I am looking forward to the showing and to new painting opportunities in and around the Bend area.

8x10
Oil on panel
Long Shadow

No comments: